I am still so amazed and thankful that Digvijay Samir has nominated me for the Liebster Award. I actually had to search up what it was because I’m a very small time blogger and only have a year’s worth of experience on this platform, and feel so blessed to be able to share a bit about myself with you all.
Do checkout Digvijay Samir who writes about things we all face in our daily lives like taking breaks, having patience, hard work and more! He has great snippets of wisdom in his blogs and makes for a fantastic read, so please do go and support him on his blog!
The Rules are:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
- Make up 11 questions and ask them of your nominees!
- Notify your 11 nominees and nominator and share the link to your post
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I am a Christian and Love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. Everything I am and have is from Him.
- I was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- I am 19 years old.
- I am studying a Bachelor of Health Science in the field of Population Health.
- My absolute favorite food is Biriyani, I could have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- I am an Official Volunteer at Samaritans Purse, who provide relief and support to communities in need all around the world, specifically involved with their Operation Christmas Child campaign who gives gift filled shoe boxes to children in need around the world.
- When I was 5 days old I had Jaundice (yellow fever) which almost took my life, but thank God that he has brought me thus far.
- I am a Sunday School teacher to 10 amazing kids aged 2-10.
- I volunteer at our local hospital as a Playroom Specialist.
- I come from a family of missionaries in South India.
- My blogs are inspired by God and my everyday experiences.
THE QUESTIONS I GOT ASKED:
- Which hobby do you enjoy the most? Blogging, it means I can share my ideas with the world.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose? India, because my heart is so attached to the people over there!
- What do you want the world to most have? Compassion/Love, in a day and age where economic development is the focus, the most important things are getting lost.
- If you could be anyone, what would it be? My Ammama (grandma), one of the biggest influences in my life and the person that I strive to be in many respects.
- A word or sentence that best describes you? Let all that you do be done in Love.
- A dish you would love to share your family with, on occasional meets….? Not exactly the most talented of chefs but if I could toss up a good biriyani, that would be the one I would share!! 😂😂
- Are you a person who loves music? Yes, my mom and dad are singers and musicians so music has always been something my family and I love, and appreciate.
- Which is your favorite book? Why? Aside from the bible, my favorite book is Kisses from Katie, by Katie Davis Majors, because it really stirred up something in me at a time when I really needed it. My blogs, my volunteering positions, my love for God’s work, were all stirred up by that book.
- What kind of music do you like? I like any music that can really touch my emotions.
- Have you ever played a musical instrument? How you felt at first? Yes I learnt to play the piano since I was 7, I’ve tried the drums and play a tad bit of guitar. At first I felt frustrated that I couldn’t play certain things but practice really and truly does makes things perfect!
- Who is your role model? My Dad. I have always thought that he has so much wisdom and that he acts in a way that people can’t say anything wrong about about him. The kindness, generosity and love of Christ that comes from Him has always inspired me.
THE BLOGGERS I AM NOMINATING ARE:
- Lily Pierce
- Doreen Wright
- Fellowship of Praise
- Brandon Knoll
- Tanusri Sen
- Sarah Grace
Please do go and check out these blogs, they are so worth the read and do give them all some love and support!
QUESTIONS I AM ASKING MY NOMINEES:
- What is your career?
- What made you choose to blog?
- If you could meet one person, who would it be?
- What are 3 things you love about the country you are from?
- What inspires you?
- What is your favorite book?
- What’s the most important thing to you?
- What would you say are your best characteristics?
- Would you rather be alone or surrounded by friends?
- What do you hope to achieve through your blog?
- What is your favorite bible verse/quote?
Thank you so much again to Digvijay Samir for the oppurtunity and to all my nominees God Bless you and you so deserve this!